The Ghost editor post settings menu has everything you need to fully optimise and distribute your content effectively.
The FWD Fellowship is a year long virtual mentorship programme to support Female Entrepreneurs of minorty backgrounds to scale impact across the world.
The FWD Fellowship is a tailored programme that consists of:
- A tailored support programme over 12 months.
- Monthly virtual 121 sessions, run under strict non-disclosure.
- Access to entrepreneurial & investment networks as required.
- A 360 support structure, we will cover Mental, Physical & Entrepreneurial health.
- There is no cost for the fellowship, our only requirement is that you keep to scheduled sessions.
We understand everyone starts at a different place in life. However our goal is to support those that need it the most & we are keen to to support individuals that:
- Are Mixed & Minority Female Entrepreneurs with an ambition to create social change.
- Have come from been underrepresented disadvantaged or displaced backgrounds.
- Have a global intention with a growing a team.
- Have raised seed investment & planning to raise Series A in the next 12 months.
Applications are now open for our 2020 cohort, apply here.